Translate

Monday, July 1, 2013

Beach Day

By Vicki Richard

With the weather finally starting to heat up, we don't spend much time at home anymore. This weekend, it was raining on Saturday, so it was a lounge around and do nothing kind of day. Sunday ended up being a beautiful day, so we went to visit my mother, who lives walking distance from a beautiful private beach, so we spent a food part of the day in the water (pictures to come)

I haven't had much time to upload and edit my pictures, so I will edit my post later this week to add in some on my best shots once again.

Today was Canada Day, so I had the day off, we spent most of it with some out of town friends. I would have loved to go see the fireworks, but by the time it would have started, my daughter and I would have been in bed. So we gave up on that idea. 

I'm still hoping for some spare time so I can keep practicing my photography, but with a toddler and a full time job, that definitely isn't easy.

I will be updating this post as quickly as I can to add my new pictures.

Have a great week!

EDIT: Here's a few pictures of our beach day







 

No comments:

Post a Comment