Translate

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Graduation Weekend

by Vicki Richard

Having a niece who graduated this year made this weekend extremely busy for me, in both aspects. I didn’t get much time to take personal pictures over the weekend, but I did manage to get a few here and there when I had a bit of downtime.

IMG_4272

Monument Notre-Dame de l’Assomption, from a short distance

The monument is a local historical landmark, and I personally never get tired of taking pictures, although it doesn’t change year after year.

IMG_4310

A closer shot

IMG_4273IMG_4288

Flowers on the side of the path, and a statue next to the grotto

Today, while waiting for the next round of grad preparations, I was able to walk around taking a few different pictures as well.

IMG_4458IMG_4461

Two different flowers, love the dandelion bokeh on the second one.

As far as I know, next weekend shouldn’t be quite as busy as the last few weekends, and I should be able to apply more time to my personal photography. I still have a few scouted locations I haven’t been able to visit yet because I’ve been overly busy with work and family life. Here’s to hoping for a quiet weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment