Translate

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Weekly Posts

by Vicki Richard

Considering I’ve been working long hours during the week, and I don’t even have the time or the energy to pick up my camera until the weekend, I’ve decided that I would officially post weekly, instead of trying to post daily, and failing miserably.

Since we finally had a nice and sunny weekend, I’ve been able to bring my camera outside and run around. By doing so, I was able to find a few good shots.

IMG_4190

Picked a beautiful flower

I was a bit busy on Saturday, with some friends from out of town who were visiting for the weekend, but I ended up making up some time lost on Sunday.

IMG_4216

Found a little bird hiding in the rhubarb blooms.

IMG_4240

A bee landed on a dandelion in my path

IMG_4269

Saw a bee flying around these blooms, noticed the bug after I uploaded the picture

Since I don’t get to see my daughter as much now, today was spent almost entirely outside, so it definitely gave me a chance to shoot quite a few different kinds of pictures. Although not all of them were good, or interesting enough to upload, I still thoroughly enjoyed my day.

IMG_4206

Somebody else had lots of fun.

I’m hoping that once I’m used to my new job, I’ll have a bit more energy when I get home from work and I’ll be able to apply myself to my photography more often, since I felt a bit out of practice this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment