Translate

Saturday, June 1, 2013

New Job, Less Time

by Vicki Richard

I started a new job on Thursday, so I’ll have less time to dedicate to my photography. I’m not giving up on it though.

Last night, there was a huge thunderstorm in my area. The thunderbolts were amazing. Unfortunately, because of my lack of night time photography practice, I wasn’t able to get a good shot. Because of this, I promised myself to start taking more pictures at dusk, and at night, that way I won’t mess up my next chance for an amazing capture.

There’s a Tall Ships festival in Miramichi this weekend (that’s about 30 minutes from where I live) that I’d like to go see. A photographer friend of mine took some pictures yesterday, and the ships look amazing. Theodore the Tugboat is there as well. If I get a chance to go up in that area over the weekend, I am definitely bringing my camera.

I’d love to have some new pictures to post here, but with my new job, I haven’t had time to even think about my camera. The good thing about it is that I won’t be working shifts, so I’ll never have to worry about schedule conflicts if I do schedule a photoshoot.
------------------------------------
On an (completely) unrelated note, I have recently joined BzzAgent, which allows you to join campaigns and try out new products. I was lucky enough to be chosen in a campaign which will allow me to try out International Delight Iced Coffee. My kit includes 2 International Delight tumblers and 9 FPCs (Free Product Coupon). Due to a packaging error, the kit I received was missing the coupons, so BzzAgent are resending them to me.

After I get a chance to try all three flavours (Vanilla, Mocha & Caramel Macchiato), I’ll be leaving a short review here to let you know what I thought of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment