Translate

Friday, May 24, 2013

Been busy, and a special memory

by Vicki Richard

Sorry about the lack of posts in the past few days. I’ve been running around like a chicken with no head, I’ve been so busy.

Had a visit from my mom on Tuesday, and visited my nieces with her. And since then, I’ve been doing some spring cleaning, and I’m far from done.

I haven’t had time to take a whole lot of pictures, especially with my daughter around, since she started taking the camera right out of my hands to take her own pictures (she’s 2 1/2 years old)

481438_10152839511845623_1913448143_n

Starting to follow momma’s footsteps, sorry about the poor quality, I took this on my iPod.

While my mother was visiting, we also had the opportunity to visit a very special lady, Mrs. Thibodeau, who turned 112 years old this past March. She is the second oldest living Canadian resident, and the oldest to be born in Canada.

DSCF5314

My grandmother, my daughter, me and my mother with Mrs. Thibodeau

Considering her age, Mrs. Thibodeau is still in great health. We will definitely treasure this memory, and this picture, for years to come.

While running around, we did happen to witness something a bit different: a skydiver who had a propeller attached to his back to control his flight. While I’m used to seeing skydivers in general (I used to date one), this was definitely a first for me.

IMG_3115

Skydiver with a propeller

IMG_3073

My daughter and my niece

I will try and keep this updated a little more often from now on, even if I don’t have new pictures to share. I am still deciding whether or not I should start a personal photo challenge, and if I do, I still don’t know exactly what I’ll be doing. I’ll keep you updated on this.

IMG_3239

 

 

Born and raised in New Brunswick, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment