Translate

Monday, May 27, 2013

New Visitor

by Vicki Richard

Since I was still feeling sick today, I didn’t move very far from my spot on the couch, but because of my cat’s intuition, I did manage to get a few shots of a new visitor in our backyard.

IMG_3277

Our new visitor

Although we see a variety of birds in our yard, american robins and crows are more abundant, with other species hanging out deeper in the woods. I do hear various bird songs in an average day, but very rarely do I get to see that variety. For the record, I don’t know what kind of bird this is, I would love to find out, so if you know, leave me a comment.

I’m hoping for it to come back as close as it was before I was able to get my camera ready, it was on my back porch when I first saw it, and by the time I got my camera, it was halfway down my clothesline, so I missed out on some amazing pictures.

And with this, I’m definitely hoping for some better weather tomorrow (it was cold today) and I hopefully won’t be feeling sick tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment